- RT @daM00N_: i will block the sun https://t.co/bvLVZvg1wR 1 day ago
- RT @Reetae27: @arawnsley @MichaelStahlke Okay, this is like my favorite thread ever!!, so I wanted to see what it would look like merged wi… 1 day ago
- RT @SkyBlueFC: Huge save from @Kailen_Sheridan to keep the tally at 1-0. #ORLvNJ https://t.co/1JUCFwGx8L 1 week ago
- Can't believe Scaramucci was voted off. Tribal Council must have been CRAZY! #Scaramucci #themooch 3 weeks ago
- RT @kibblesmith: If you put on the They Live glasses and look at Donald Trump, it's just still him. 3 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John Saccenti
It’s Halloween time. Get in the mood with this short story about everyone’s favorite misunderstood monster, Frankenstein! Of course it had a brain, they all did. It was required. But what they did with them was another story. Vic adjusted … Continue reading
This was a great time. After watching them for years on TV, and visiting with Heather O’Reilly in East Brunswick, it was a thrill to finally see this team in person.
Kudos to the township parks department. The crew took time out from their tree cutting duties to climb into a tree and tranqulize and lower a black bear down into a backyard in East Brunswick.
Really, just a great time for the young players. A lot of fun for the parents too.