- RT @EBHSprinc: These #EBHS Seniors left a positive mark on @EBBearsGSoccer Good luck tonight. @EB_Athletics @EBPublicSchools @EBBearden18 @… 6 days ago
- RT @daM00N_: i will block the sun https://t.co/bvLVZvg1wR 1 month ago
- RT @Reetae27: @arawnsley @MichaelStahlke Okay, this is like my favorite thread ever!!, so I wanted to see what it would look like merged wi… 1 month ago
- RT @SkyBlueFC: Huge save from @Kailen_Sheridan to keep the tally at 1-0. #ORLvNJ https://t.co/1JUCFwGx8L 2 months ago
- Can't believe Scaramucci was voted off. Tribal Council must have been CRAZY! #Scaramucci #themooch 2 months ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I wrote this for a now defunct rock climbing publication. Comments? One Day in Rumney It’s Memorial Day and my fingers hurt. I’m on a 5.7 at the Parking Lot Wall in Rumney, N.H. The rock is hard and rough and … Continue reading
Admiring a daughter’s sporting spirit TANGENTS: Admiring a daughter’s sporting spirit I played a lot of sports as a kid and, like a lot of people, I wasn’t very good at most of them. I was the strikeout king in … Continue reading
This was a great time. After watching them for years on TV, and visiting with Heather O’Reilly in East Brunswick, it was a thrill to finally see this team in person.
Kudos to the township parks department. The crew took time out from their tree cutting duties to climb into a tree and tranqulize and lower a black bear down into a backyard in East Brunswick.
Really, just a great time for the young players. A lot of fun for the parents too.